One of the easiest and most common ways for you to support the Legacy Endowment Fund (LEF) is with a gift of cash in the form of:
- An outright gift. By making a cash gift by check, credit card or money order you begin immediately to see your generosity in action. You will also receive a federal income tax charitable deduction when you itemize.
- A payable on death (POD) account. A POD bank account or certificate of deposit could name the LEF as the beneficiary of all funds once you, the account owner, pass away. The LEF has no right to the funds until after your lifetime. Until that time, you remain in control and are free to use the money in the bank account, change the beneficiary or close the account.
- Other ways. There are several other ways to make cash donations as part of the gift types below:
- A gift in your will or living trust
- A charitable gift annuity, remainder trust or lead trust
- A donor advised fund
- Memorial and tribute gifts
- An endowed gift
If you want to give a gift of cash, please contact Ashlee Wetherington at firstname.lastname@example.org
or give her a call at (208) 343-7511 ext. 223.