COVID-19 RESPONSE UPDATE: DECEMBER 12TH, 2020
Thank you for all the ways in which you have continued to be the church. When our physical doors closed due to COVID-19, back in March 2020 we never dreamed we would be looking at more than a year of online worship, but that is where we are as a church.
As of now, our plan is to not offer in person worship prior to April 2021, knowing it could be longer. We remain committed to our stance of “First, do no harm,” John Wesley’s first rule.
In remaining the church in an online capacity, please know that we are committed to
remaining a strong community by . . .
- Online worship experiences
- Life and Community Groups for adults
- Sunday Morning Youth Group for teens
- Sunday Morning Sunday School for kids
- Emails from both campuses with details on all that is happening in the life of the church
- Family Life Devotionals sent to your homes
- Online Cathedral Conversations w/ our pastors
- Emails from Youth and Children’s Ministries with updates on all that is happening
- Drive-through Communion at our Downtown Campus and Online Communion via our Amity Campus
- Et Cetra Magazine, an informative publication of the Cathedral of the Rockies, mailed directly to your home
We further remain strong through loving our neighbors. At COTR, we practice this in many ways including our weekly Friendship Feast and Amity Campus Food Pantry, our daily lunch bags, our diaper ministry. Mirror Image, and bus pass and shower vouchers as well as partnering with many other non-profits such as Habitat for Humanity and Tijuana Christian Mission. Thank you for your generosity, which helps to make a different world.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
NOT RECEIVING MID-WEEK EMAILS?
Contact Laura firstname.lastname@example.org for Downtown
Contact Pastor Rob email@example.com for Amity
Contact Pastor Debbie firstname.lastname@example.org for KidMin
Contact Tracy email@example.com for Youth
Read our Et Cetra Magazine
a quarterly publication that tells the rest of the Cathedral’s story. Filled with opportunities and articles of interest, you can find a digital copy via our website.
If you are not receiving ET Cetra by mail, please email Laura firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Social media
Facebook and Instagram at: