Worship Attendance Policy & Schedules
If at all possible, we request that you attend at least 3 church worship services within 6 weeks of scheduling your wedding. Our goal and desire is for you to feel familiar and comfortable with our church and its pastors. Following is our worship schedule:
- 9:00 am & 11:00 am Sundays—Traditional Worship Services in the Sanctuary.
- 10:00 am & 11:30 am Sundays—Contemporary Services in the Emmaus Center (Casual Atmosphere).
- 6:00 pm Sundays—Prayer, Praise and Communion Service in Cana Chapel
- Four hours of pre-marital counseling are recommended. This requirement can be met by attending one of our three hour pre-marital communication seminars and a one hour counseling session with one of our counselors or similar counseling.
- Our communication seminars are held on selected Sundays throughout the year. Contact our Wedding Coordinator, Kelly Hewes, at 208-352-2756 for the dates.
- These sessions are in addition to the required meetings with your officiating pastor.
- Other arrangements to meet the counseling requirement are possible. These arrangements should be made in consultation with your attending pastor.
A special wedding custodian will be assigned to assist you before and after your wedding at the church. If you need assistance carrying items into the building, parking instructions, help carrying things out, etc., the wedding custodian will gladly help upon request.
Alcoholic Beverages & Smoking
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE CHURCH PROPERTY.
- It is the responsibility of the bride and groom to see that no one in the bridal party attends either the rehearsal or the wedding while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If alcoholic beverages are brought onto the church property they will be confiscated and disposed of. The pastor retains the right to cancel any wedding where this policy isn’t followed.
- Please show our church respect and help us ensure this policy is enforced.
- Smoking is allowed outside only.