At the Cathedral of the Rockies, we love kids and recognize that kids capture the heart of God. Our Children’s Ministry exists to partner with families in teaching kids about Jesus’ love and loving others. Our greatest desire is that through this partnership, kids will recognize their unique place and mission in God’s Big Story.
WONDER of God
DISCOVERY of truth found in the Bible
PASSION for mission that lasts a lifetime
We have seen that when kids recognize the wonder of God, discovery of truth, and passion for their place in God’s Big Story, lives are transformed.
The Cathedral Children’s Ministry also believes in “reactivating the family”. A phrase that means we believe families have the greatest influence on their kids. As such, we want to partner with and equip you with resources that help you lead your kids in Spiritual matters.
We offer the following Children’s Ministry opportunities:
- Our Nursery is open during all services, all year for children 0-3 yrs.
- Kids Church and small group break out during our 10am hour
- Multiage “one-room” schoolhouse model during our 11 & 11:30 services.
- ORANGE Family Worship Services are offered quarterly at 10am in our Fellowship Hall. ORANGE services are an experiential focused service offered to families as the church and home work in tandem building strong faith foundations in our children and teens. The nursery is available for those 0 – 3 yrs of age on these mornings.
- We worship together as a family on Christmas Eve and Easter.
- The Children’s Ministry team takes Memorial Day & Labor Day weekends off as well as the Sunday following Christmas– the Nursery is available to those 0-3 years of age and Kid Packs are available in big church on these weekends.
Throughout the year we also offer Family Fun events, an Easter Eggstravaganza, and VBS….watch for details!
Servants & Donations
Servants are vital to our ministry. We are always looking for extra help in Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, or many of our special events during the year.
Donations are needed periodically. Please check back to see how you can help.
Contact Debbie Coutts.