At the Cathedral of the Rockies, we love kids and recognize that kids capture the heart of God. Our Children’s Ministry exists to partner with families in teaching kids about Jesus’ love and loving others. Our greatest desire is that through this partnership, kids will recognize their unique place and mission in God’s Big Story.
WONDER of God
DISCOVERY of truth found in the Bible
PASSION for mission that lasts a lifetime
We have seen that when kids recognize the wonder of God, discovery of truth, and passion for their place in God’s Big Story, lives are transformed.
The Cathedral Children’s Ministry also believes in “reactivating the family”. A phrase that means we believe families have the greatest influence on their kids. As such, we want to partner with and equip you with resources that help you lead your kids in Spiritual matters.
We offer the following Children’s Ministry opportunities:
- Our Nursery is open during all services, all year for children 0-2 yrs.
- Kids Church and small group break out during our 10am hour
- Multiage “one-room” schoolhouse model during our 9/11/&11:30 services. (The 9am service SS is not offered June – August)
- EVERY 5th Sunday we offer FAMILY WORSHIP SERVICES. The nursery is available for those 0 – 3 yrs of age on these mornings.
- We also worship together as a family on Christmas Eve and Easter.
- The Children’s Ministry team takes Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends off – the Nursery is available to those 0-3 years of age and Kid Packs are available in big church on these weekends.
Throughout the year we also offer Family Fun events, an Easter Eggstravaganza, and VBS….watch for details!
Servants & Donations
Servants are vital to our ministry. We are always looking for extra help in Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, or many of our special events during the year.
Donations are needed periodically. Please check back to see how you can help.
Contact Debbie Coutts.