Financial Peace University
NEXT CLASS: Next class date yet to be determined
Length of class: 9 weeks
What would it feel like to be free of debt? How does it feel to be generous with your money? What would it be like to know you have enough savings in case of an emergency? Dave Ramsey says if you can’t control your money, it will surely control you!
- Communicating about money issues is a major source of marital stress.
- Over 50% of all single mom’s live below the poverty level.
- 78% of all credit card users fail to pay off their balance each month.
- The average household debt in the United States is $36,700.
- Using the Financial Peace University system the average family eliminates $5,300 in debt and saves $2,700 in just 91 days!
The next series will begin fall of 2013. The total cost per family is $95. Fees cover costs of materials. The church pays your shipping costs of materials. Partial scholarships and payment plans are available. Childcare is available. For more information call Jenny Willison at 343-7511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Peace University is not a get rich quick scheme, nor is it based on a prosperity gospel. The advice is practical and doable, reflecting John Wesley’s theology of economy, “Make all you can, save all you can and give all you can.”
For more information on becoming debt free www.daveramsey.com