Count Your Blessings!
Every financial commitment is a commitment to the future of a debt-free church!
Cathedral of the Rockies is:
- Creative, energetic, and dynamic
- Prominent, robust, proactive
- It is also in debt:
- Debt created by our desire to serve God
- Debt created by the expansion of our physical space has resulted in a significant increase in participation and involvement.
About this campaign:
- Exclusive focus : every $ is applied to the principal!
- Interest is included in the operating budget
- Eliminating the debt – our church’s top financial priority!
- Being the messengers of a new vision: Giving our church a debt-free future; it is everyone’s job
- Realizing that vision requires every church member knowing it takes us all: How many are giving is as important as how much is given
- Turning “we can do it” into “we did it!”
Our Debt is Currently Costing:
|Principal & Interest Monthly||Total for 2011||Total Thru 2013|
|Total Mortgage Payment||$16,544||$198,528||$595,584|
|Interest on Mortgage Operating Budget||$9,691||$116,292||$348,876|
This Money Could Provide Additional Blessings:
- Preserving our Stained Glass Windows
- Organ Repairs
- Rebuilding our Reserves
- Sunday School Programs
- Youth Programs
- Music Programs
Open a .PDF of the PowerPoint Slideshow detailing our commitment.
|Wayne & Peggy Thiessen||Charley & Nancy Jones||Todd & Dedra Swanstrom|
Count Your Blessings Online Donation:
Print your own pledge card here.