Director of Accounting
We are a large multi-site church located in downtown Boise.
The Director of Accounting oversees all the financial functions of the organization; accounting, budgets, audits, payroll, A/P, A/R, investment reporting and other functions as necessary.
- Maintenance of General Ledger and reporting of financial statements to administration and departments.
- Completing accurate monthly financial statements and reporting to the Church Council
- Prepares the annual budget(s) for approval by the administration and the council. Ensures budget is being adhered to on a monthly basis.
- Develops, coordinates, interprets and communicates policies on finance, accounting, budgeting, internal controls and auditing for internal departments and external entities as required.
- Coordinates and supervises accounting staff and volunteers; maintains positive working relationships and fosters cooperative working environment.
- Coordinates work with outsourcing companies handling payroll and accounting functions.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or equiv. experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in Accounting
- Demonstrates capacity for leadership and management in complex and changing environment
- Fund Accounting knowledge a plus
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others as a team player
Please send cover letter and resume to Debbie Greber.
Experienced Childcare Worker Needed for Parent's Day Out Program. Great part time job, 9am-1pm, 2-3 mornings per week. Must love children and be able to lift 40lbs.
Interested candidates should contact Kristen at 208.343.7511.
Children's Ministry Assistant (Amity Campus)
Part time--2 positions available
Are you looking for a few hours a week and are great with kids? Consider joining us at the Amity Campus from 9:00am-11:45am each Sunday. Occasionally, we'll ask you to serve also at an event or a special worship service. But, normally it will be Sunday mornings. You'll serve with our youngest disciples, sometimes as young as 6 months old. At times, you may serve too assisting with our elementary school aged kids. You'll always be paired with another leader. You need to be able to lift something the size of a young child and pass criminal background checks. You do not need to be a Bible expert...we'll teach you how to lead kids. Just come to us already loving kids and loving Jesus!
Interested candidates should contact Donna Burch, administrative assistant to the pastor, at 208.362-2168 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.